The following Equipment List is included with the price of each menu:
- Complete Rego bone china & Oneida “Unity” flatware*
- Water glasses and champagne flutes for the guest tables and wine, highball and rocks glasses at the bar.
- Linens in solid colors for all bars, dining tables, buffets, cake and card tables**; linen napkins in solid colors
- Buffet and food station décor to include linen accents, candlelight and seasonal décor.
- Chafers, platters and serving pieces for all buffets and food stations
- Votive candles for guest tables, bars and buffets
- Salt and pepper shakers
- Silver samovars for coffee service for buffet and food station menus
- Beautiful serving trays with fresh flower accents for butlered hors d’oeuvres
- Bar setups to include cocktail napkins, bar kit, sodas, sparkling water, mixers, garnishes, glassware and ice.
*Rego china and Oneida flatware are our in-house patterns. A wide array of china and silver patterns are also available for an additional charge.
**Custom overlays and specialty linens are also available for an added charge.
Tables and Chairs
Tables for bars, buffets and guest seating and chairs are available for an additional $2.50 to $12.50 per person depending on table size and chair type.
All staff, including event supervision, is included with the price of each menu. A gratuity for our staff is welcome though not required.
All servers and bartenders are formally attired in black tuxedo pants, crisp black dress shirt, black silk tie and striped black apron. Kitchen personnel are outfitted in appropriate kitchen attire with full white apron.
Perfect Setting will always send ample staff to ensure smooth and efficient service. At least one supervisor is sent to every reception. One server is provided for every 15 to 20 guests; one bartender for every hundred. A chef with appropriate support staff delivers the menu.
Your menu price includes a two and a half-hour set-up time and whatever time is necessary for a thorough clean-up. Unless otherwise noted this includes a five-hour event time.
If you decide to arrange for an event in excess of five hours, overtime will be charged at a rate of $35.00 per hour for each staff person. Additional time can also be arranged in half-hour increments.
If your wedding ceremony is on-site and you intend to reserve the full five hours for the reception it will be necessary to purchase additional time (usually a half-hour) in order to prepare in time for the arrival of your guests.
At Perfect Setting we help you plan the perfect day. If you need a recommendation for a function facility we can give you one…or two and we’d be happy to meet you there for a site visit. When you have chosen Perfect Setting to cater your reception your salesperson then becomes your party planner. At a time of your choosing, we will meet with you to create a “timeline” and a floor plan for your reception day. At no additional cost to you we can help you choose the rest of your wedding day team – florist, photographer, band or deejay, calligrapher, even an officiate – from a group of professionals with whom we have worked on numerous occasions.
Under Pennsylvania state law clients must purchase their own liquor for their reception unless the facility they have chosen has a liquor license. For your information, Perfect Setting Catering meets all liquor liability insurance requirements to serve alcohol during your party.
We would be happy to create a Suggested Liquor List for you with our compliments to help you identify quantities and brands. We can also pick up your liquor for you for a fee of $1.50 per person.
Perfect Setting regularly hosts wedding menu tastings at several of the area’s most beautiful event facilities. All are welcome with our compliments no matter where your reception takes place.
A private tasting will gladly be arranged at our facility for a charge of $75.00 per couple. Should you book your reception with Perfect Setting, this charge will be deducted from your final bill.
Contract and Billing Information
Should you accept our formal proposal, a $1,500.00 deposit will be required to reserve your date and time.
A second deposit totaling 50% of the estimated balance due is expected 6 months prior to the reception.
The balance is due five business days prior to the reception by cash, personal check or money order and must include a 6% Pennsylvania state sales tax.
Final guest counts are due within 10 working days of the reception.
If you wish to cancel the reserved date a written notice must be received by the Perfect Setting office in order to receive a refund as follows:
- 12 or more months prior to the reserved date: 40% of deposits received are non-refundable
- 6 to 12 months prior to the reserved date: 60% of deposits received are non-refundable
- Less than 6 months prior to the reserved date: 75% of deposits received are non-refundable
- Less than 3 months prior to the reserved date: 100% of deposits received are non-refundable
Plan Your Next Event
What Clients are Saying…
“We were so thrilled to have you as part of our wedding day. It made a world of difference that family and friends are still talking about” – SS, Radnor